Loading articles...

Man seriously burned testing camping equipment in North York apartment

Last Updated May 15, 2018 at 8:00 am EDT

A man is in hospital with serious burns after accidentally starting a fire in an 18th floor apartment building in North York.

Emergency crews were called to the scene on Kempford Boulevard, near Yonge Street and Finch Avenue, just after midnight on Tuesday.

Paramedics said the man’s burns, which are reportedly on his hands and arms, are serious but not life-threatening.

Police said the man was testing his camping equipment in preparation for a camping trip.

Join the conversation

Please read our commenting policies

The results of the test suggest this man should not probably not go camping.

May 15, 2018 at 8:26 am

@Donny B.: ur a nerd

May 15, 2018 at 10:05 am