Chef Daniel shows you how to make a pint portion pita pizza. Always be safe and try cutting peppers in the supervision of an adult.
Pinch of salt
Pinch of oregano
1/4 cup mushrooms
1/2 cup arugula
1/8 cup olive oil
1/4 cup cheese (low fat)
1 1/2 tsp canola oil
Salami–lean cut or thinly sliced, turkey, tofu (protein), chicken –your choice.
1. Brush olive oil on pita bread–use rubber spatula.
2. Sprinkle first two ingredients on it.
3. Add canola oil to the frying pan.
4. Heat at medium.
5. Lightly fry or grill meat/protein of choice. Take meat out when cooked to your liking–use tongs for this.
6.Lightly fry mushrooms. Take mushrooms out when cooked to your liking–use tongs.
7. Add meat/protein to your pita bread.
8. Add low fat cheese.
9. Add arugula–Just try it. You’ll like it! Enjoy!