Starting Sunday, the TTC is adjusting service on dozens of bus routes, adding later trips, more stops, and more buses in some places while reducing service on other lines.
Among the major changes, the 35E Jane express bus will be replaced with a new 195 Jane Rocket.
More service will be added to 504 King streetcar route for morning and evening rush hour.
The 73 Royal York will run less often on Sundays and holidays.
And the 129 McCowan and 191 Highway 27 Rocket will run more often.
- 11 Bayview: Another trip will be added at 7:04 a.m. on weekdays.
- 37 Islington: Service will be cut back during weekdays.
- 7 Bathurst: New articulated buses will be added to this route and weekday schedule times change to accommodate. Also, Saturday service will be increased.
- 23 Dawes: Service will be reduced during weekdays.
- 35 Jane: The 35E express bus to York University is cancelled and replaced with a new 195 Jane Rocket. Local service will run every five minutes in rush hour, and six to 12 in off-peak times.
- 36 Finch: the A and C lines are cancelled, and there will be more service added west of Kipling on a renamed Finch Station-Humberwood branch.
- 43 Kennedy: More buses will run during morning rush hour and later trips will be added to the route to meet the last subway.
- 44 Kipling: A new bus will be added to connect with the last subway arrival of the evening.
- 47 Lansdowne: More buses will be added to the route for Sunday and holiday afternoons.
- 51 Leslie: Fewer buses will be running during morning rush hour.
- 52 Lawrence West: The 52 will take over the 58 Malton route, and run from Pearson airport to Lawrence station.
- 54 Lawrence East: Sunday and holiday schedule times are changing to reflect travel times more accurately, but the change does not affect the amount of buses running on the route.
- 58 Malton: The bus route will be cancelled in name, and covered by the 52 Lawrence bus.
- 68 Warden: There will be more padding in the schedule times during the week, but no change to number of buses.
- 73 Royal York: Fewer buses will run on Sundays and holidays.
- 75 Sherbourne: More buses will be added at all times of day every day of the week.
- 79 Scarlett Rd: A new service will be running from Runnymede Station to Lawrence and Jane via St Clair.
- 82 Rosedale: Service will be increased on Sundays.
- 84 Sheppard West: The last trip will run later every day.
- 89 Weston: There will be more weekday service from 9 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- 90 Vaughan: More buses will run on Saturday evenings, arriving every 10 minutes instead of 20. Also later last trips will run during the week.
- 91 Woodbine: Another trip will be added on week nights, from 7 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- 108 Downsview: Weekday afternoon and weekend service will be increased.
- 111 East Mall: More buses will run Sundays and holidays.
- 116 Morningside: A new stop will be added to the 116 E, at Ellesmere Road and Militry Trail.
- 129 McCowan North: Afternoon rush hour service will be increased on weekdays, while early evening service is decreased.
- 131 Nugget: More buses will run early evening weekdays.
- 165 Weston Rd North: The trip will end at Ashberry Boulevard and Weston Road, instead of at Canada Drive and Cityview Boulevard.
- 168 Symington: A new later trip to meet the subway is being added to every day.
- Highway 191 Rocket: More buses will run midday and early evening during the week.
- 199 Finch Rocket: More service will run throughout the week days.
- 504 King: More streetcar service will run during morning and evening rush hours.
For more information on the changes click here.