- Some tourist attractions (ROM, Ontario Science Centre, Toronto Zoo, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Canada’s Wonderland, Hockey Hall of Fame, Fort York)
- Some malls: Eaton Centre (10 a.m. to 6 p.m.), Square One (11 a.m. to 6 p.m.), Vaughan Mills (10 a.m. to 7 p.m.), Bramalea City Centre (Mon. 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Movie theaters
- All Beer Store retail locations
- All LCBO locations
- Some tourist attractions (AGO, TIFF Bell Lightbox)
- Government offices
- Post offices and mail delivery
- All Toronto Public Library branches
- Fan Expo
- Open Streets Toronto
- Labour Day Parade
Click here for a full list of road closures over the long weekend.