High school social workers with the Halton District School Board are trying to help students look their best at their Grade 12 prom this year.
They’ve launched Fashion Forward, an event aimed at providing students with new or gently-used formal wear.
The board is looking for donated prom clothing, such as party dresses, formal gowns, formal suits, dress shirts and ties.
The items — which should be current styles, clean and on hangers — can be dropped off at various schools before March 27.
All current students will be invited to open houses in April to choose from the donations.
See the list below for drop-off locations.
- Garth Webb Secondary School (2820 Westoak Trails Blvd.)
- Oakville Trafalgar High School (1460 Devon Rd.)
- Robert Bateman High School (5151 New St.)
- M.M. Robinson High School (2425 Upper Middle Rd.)
- Craig Kielburger Secondary School (1151 Ferguson Dr.)
- Milton District High School (396 Williams Ave.)
- Acton High School (21 Cedar Rd.)
- Georgetown District High School (70 Guelph St.)