A hazmat team had to be called in after a blaze broke out at a Brampton community centre.
Crews were called to the Victoria Park Arena at Victoria Crescent and Orenda Road just before 7:30 p.m.
A CityNews viewer says the southwest corner of the building was on fire, in an area where a small flat roof was being repaired and/or resurfaced.
Peel police say a hazardous materials team was called due to the chemicals present on site.
No injuries were reported and no word yet on what sparked the blaze.