Provincial police have seized about a million dollars worth of narcotics, including cocaine and fentanyl, at a farm outside of London, Ont.
Ontario Provincial Police, along with several other police divisions, executed a search warrant on Sunday in Southwest Middlesex.
Investigators found the following controlled substances on the property:
- Crack Cocaine
- Fentanyl patches (various dosages)
- Morphine tablets (various dosages)
- Hydromorphone tablets (various dosages)
- Oxycodone tablets (various dosages)
- Dilaudid tablets (various dosages)
Police said more than $84,000 in cash, as well as other investigative property, was also seized.
Floriano Daponte, 62, of Southwest Middlesex was arrested on scene and faces a slew of charges including a number of drug trafficking charges.