A Toronto man is facing 54 charges in alleged sexual assaults involving children, Toronto police said Wednesday.
Police said Mohammed Naufal Hadi Mohamed, 52, is facing the following charges:
- 14 counts of Sexual Exploitation of Young Person
- 12 counts of Sexual Interference With a Person Under 14
- 14 counts of Sexual Assault
- Six of Corrupt Child Through Sexual Immorality
- Three counts of Unlawfully Engage in Anal Intercourse
- Three counts of Invitation to Sexual Touching Under 14 years of age
- Two counts of Forcible Confinement
Other than the charges, police have not released any further details surrounding the alleged offences.
The suspect appeared in court on Wednesday and there’s a publication ban in effect, police said.
Anyone with additional information on this case is asked to contact the police directly or leave an anonymous tip with Crime Stoppers.