Ontario confirmed 308 new cases of novel coronavirus on Monday, a slight increase from the 294 cases reported Sunday, but continuing with a downward trend.
Thirty-five more people have died, bringing the total to 1,669.
Of the 1,669 total deaths, 796 were in long-term care and 245 outbreaks have been reported in long-term care homes.
The provincial total of confirmed cases now stands at 20,546 with 73.6 per cent considered resolved.
RELATED: Everything you need to know about coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Full coverage
- What you need to know today
- Live coverage of coronavirus news from Toronto reporters
RELATED: Coronavirus FAQs
- What you need to know about the Quarantine Act
- Coronavirus quarantine: what happens when you return from travelling?