Ontario is reporting 86 new cases of COVID-19 on Wednesday.
It’s the third consecutive day, and fifth time in the last week, that the province is reporting fewer than 100 cases.
There were 146 newly resolved cases and no new deaths.
The provincial total of confirmed cases now stands at 39,714 with 90 per cent considered resolved.
In a tweet, Minister of Health Christine Elliott said Ontario continues to see a “persistent decline in the number of active cases in the province.”
Elliott also said 29 of the province’s 34 public health units are reporting five or fewer new cases, while 22 are reporting no new cases at all.