Peel police are investigating a stabbing near a Brampton high school on Friday afternoon.
Police say a 16-year-old boy was located in the Hansen Road North and Lauderdale Road area with an apparent stab wound just before 2 p.m.
Nearby Central Peel Secondary School was placed in hold and secure, but police say the stabbing did not occur on school property.
The teen was taken to hospital in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
More to come
– Incident did not occur on school property
– Victim is at trauma centre currently in stable condition
– Culprit(s) still outstanding
– Heavy police presence still in the area
– Victim is a 16-year-old male youth
— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPolice) October 16, 2020