The latest on the coronavirus is posted on this page every day. The compilation of stories is updated frequently to help give you a one-stop spot for up-to-date and pertinent information. Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date. Click here to see an archive of all stories.
June 17 updates:
COVID-19 IN CANADA
COVID-19 IN ONTARIO
June 17 stories:
- CityNews and 680 NEWS bring you Q&A sessions with leading health experts and officials to answer your COVID-19 related questions.
- A quick look at the basics of what you should know about the virus, what to do in case of suspected infection, and how to protect yourself.
- New testing rules for air travellers entering Canada
- What you need to know about the Quarantine Act
- COVID-19 quarantine: what happens when you return from travelling?
- COVID-19 FAQ: what it is, how it spreads and who to call
- How to self-isolate amid the COVID-19 outbreak
- Tips to protect yourself from COVID-19
- Experts say ‘immune-boosting’ claims won’t help ward off COVID-19
- New support programs begin for Canadians who missed work due to pandemic
- Liberals vow wage subsidy extension to 2021
HOW TO HELP
LIFE IN TORONTO DURING SELF-ISOLATION IN MARCH/APRIL 2020
- Bird’s eye view of dramatic effect COVID-19 pandemic has had on Toronto
- Chopper shots show Toronto’s eerily quiet streets during the COVID-19 pandemic
The World Health Organization (WHO) has an interactive dashboard here with the latest statistics from around the planet. They also have an interactive timeline on the history of the pandemic.