The latest on the coronavirus is posted on this page every day. The compilation of stories is updated frequently to help give you a one-stop spot for up-to-date and pertinent information. Bookmark this page to stay up-to-date. Click here to see an archive of all stories.
September 26 updates:
COVID-19 IN CANADA
COVID-19 IN ONTARIO
September 26 stories:
- CityNews and 680 NEWS bring you Q&A sessions with leading health experts and officials to answer your COVID-19 related questions.
- A quick look at the basics of what you should know about the virus, what to do in case of suspected infection, and how to protect yourself.
- Advice for Canadians travelling abroad as fourth wave looms
- Canada to mandate COVID-19 vaccines for all commercial air travellers, federal public employees
- Feds look to introduce vaccine passports in early fall
- Quebec’s vaccine passport coming September 1
- Fully vaccinated U.S. citizens allowed to enter Canada as of Aug. 9, rest of world Sept. 7
- ‘It’s very freeing:’ Quarantine rules ease for fully vaccinated Canadian travellers
- What you need to know about the Quarantine Act
- COVID-19 FAQ: what it is, how it spreads and who to call
- Experts say ‘immune-boosting’ claims won’t help ward off COVID-19
HOW TO HELP
LIFE IN TORONTO DURING SELF-ISOLATION IN MARCH/APRIL 2020
- Bird’s eye view of dramatic effect COVID-19 pandemic has had on Toronto
- Chopper shots show Toronto’s eerily quiet streets during the COVID-19 pandemic
The World Health Organization (WHO) has an interactive dashboard here with the latest statistics from around the planet. They also have an interactive timeline on the history of the pandemic.